Romping Jake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romping Jake

Post by Jennycat_92 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Romping Johnny

Gennifer Tipples sat in her usual booth in the coffee shop three miles from her house. Today was going to be a chilly one which made her warm mocha latte taste that much sweeter. As she leaned back from taking a sip her mind raced around everything she had yet to do to get ready for the vacation she was going to take to Italy in a week. She had been saving money for six years now and was finally able to put her dream into action.

Gennifer owned and managed her own fresh veggies market. She couldn’t really call it a farmers market because it was just her shop. She had been trying to make a difference in the community and at first her precious veggies kept going to waste because no one had known her and didn’t wanna buy from the new comer in town. But slowly people started to trickle into the small shop and eventually all the hard work she had put into growing her produce had paid off. She could now afford a manager and a worker. Ever since she had hired her new manager Kat, a year ago, things had been running smoother than ever. Jake, the cashier and worker she had hired to help her on her small farm, had worked out as well. Always coming into work early and staying late if need be. It was nice to have someone to help take the load off. Jake had been considered the bad boy of the town when she had hired him but after the first time she had really sat down and had a conversation with him, Gennifer had found out he was just a “tell it like it is” guy who had a bad past and was trying to make an honest life for himself.  Since no one was willing to give him a job Gennifer grabbed him up and hadn’t regretted it yet.

And just like clockwork, Jake walked in at that moment to grab his large black coffee that he ordered every day.

“Hey boss!” Jake said making his way to the counter with his thick brown worker jacket and black steel boots tromping along with him.

“ Hey Jakey, how’s the weather treatin ya?

“Not complaining, don’t really bother me much.” Jake responded as he took his coffee from the barista and walked towards Genny. Jake leaned against the opposite side of the booth. “You gonna be joining me in harvesting the lettuce today?”

“ I might head out there a little later but I have some errands to run in town first.” Genny said with a small smile on her face.

Honestly, Genny did not care to work with Jake not because she didn’t like him, she really liked him but…well Jake was hot and not the sweaty kind of hot but the tall, well built, would totally lick whipped cream off of his body kind of hot. The first time Genny had tried to work with him she had gotten lost in watching his body move. And Jake was not oblivious to the fact that he had this kind of effect on women. At 27 Jake was in his prime and picking up the ladies like they were his next meal, well I guess they were to him.

Knowing just what Genny was thinking about, Jake gave her a slow heated smile. “I would love the company.” He stated giving Genny a once over, with his beautiful blue eyes.

Genny blushed looking up at Jake and replied, “I’m sure you would but seeing as I want to keep you as my help, I’ll pass.” Genny said as she stood up.

“I think we could come up with an arrangement that would suit us both without you having to fire me.” Jake said placing his coffee on the table and grabbing Genny’s jacket and pulling her closer to him.

Genny leaned in a breath away from Jake’s lips. “Not gonna happen.” And with that Genny turned and left.

Jake stared at Genny’s backside as she walked away from him. In his head it was only a matter of time before he got his hands on her. He had never been with an older woman and every time he looked at her all he could think about was her under him. Jake knew he got her hot and bothered whenever she worked with him. All she had to do was say the word and he would have no problem making her fantasy come true. But she was unfortunately his boss and since this was the first job that he actually enjoyed he would keep her out of his bed… for the time being.

Genny had went over everything on her to do list and packing list three times. She felt ready for this trip. Site seeing and eating anything she wanted for an entire week sounded heavenly to her. She felt completely at ease leaving the business in Kat’s hands while she was gone. And Jake already had a typed up schedule of everything that needed to be completed by the time she got back.

“Hey sweetcakes! You ready for the time of your life. Maybe some Italian sausage?” Kat wiggled her eyes at Genny provoking the giggle that was already bubbling out of her.

Kat was a divorcee whose husband had left her for her sister. Yeah, brutal right? Kat had taken it fairly well, though. She hadn’t burned his belongings or cut his penis off. No, instead Kat had seen it as another check mark on her bucket list. One divorce, check. Bar hopping on a weekly basis, check. Having sex with a new guy every week, check.

“You know those European types are really free and sexy, I’ve heard they have threesomes and orgies all the time over there! You should definitely check it out or at least go to a bar and get out of your dry spell.” Kat said bumping Genny’s arm with her elbow. “Take it from me, one dick a lifetime is not what God intended.”

Genny just stood there laughing at her horny friend. “Do you ever get satisfied with any man or men?”

“No… well wait, Jimmy rocked my world pretty hard the other night but it’s been a few days and I think I need a reminder of how good it was.”

Genny’s side had started to hurt from laughing so hard at her friend who was obviously a nympho. “You just let me know how that goes. And as for the new sexual experiences with Italian sausages, I’ll pass. I just want to enjoy myself.”

“Well if you’re just wanting that I can take you to the back right now and then you could save all that money and buy me a few drinks tonight.” Said Jake from the front entrance.

“That won’t be necessary Jake. I will be completely satisfied and breathless after I see the Coliseum and the Pantheon.” Genny said with a slight blush and smile on her face.

“Suit yourself! I’ll just take Kat here out for a night on the town.” Jake said walking towards the register and leaning in towards Kat taking her hand.

“Oh lord! Jake you keep saying stuff like that and you’re gonna have to start delivering!”

Jake kissed Kat’s hand and placed it back on the counter. “Anytime you get ready Kat you have my number.” He said with that come hither look on his face.

Genny just smiled and laughed as Jake stared into her eyes. He could feel herself starting to get turned on just by the want in his eyes. Genny averted her eyes and turned to walk out.

“You guys just stay in here and keep flirting while I go do some actual work. No sex in the shop, though, or I’ll dock your pay!”Genny could still hear Kat’s laughter after she had already reached her car. Time was up, Genny thought to herself. In three days’ time she would be eating pasta in some beautiful restaurant in Italy. That is all she would be thinking about until then, not Jake’s sexy body or running her hands in his black shoulder length hair. No, not that.

“Jake did you finish cleaning out the horse stalls yet?!” Genny yelled as she got out of her beat up white truck.

No answer. Genny made her way to the horse stalls. As she got closer all she could hear was silence. She stopped by the entrance and scanned the area. No Jake in site, she guessed he had already headed home since the place looked in tip top shape. Turning away from the stalls, Genny took a minute to take in the view. It was beautiful, the rolling green hills and the river not far off. It had made her so happy the day she had finally signed the papers to make it hers.

“Enjoying the view?”

Genny jumped and turned around. “Ah I thought you had went home already!?” She said placing her hand on her chest. “Don’t scare me like that!” Genny yelled smacking him on the chest softly with her other hand.

“Sorry! I was just around back and I heard you so I came in.” He laughed.

Genny took in his disheveled hair and his dirty jeans and black t-shirt. Her mouth start to water just looking at him. Gosh Genny, horny much, she thought to herself. Genny couldn’t stop looking at him up and down, finally settling on his lips.

“Genny, if you don’t stop looking at me like that we’re gonna have a problem.” Jake said licking his lips and taking in her flower patterned knee high dress and her long wavy hair. He couldn’t stop staring at her perky breasts and her glowing green eyes.

“Do you want me Genny?” Jake asked in his deep voice, walking closer toward her.

Genny didn’t know how any woman could say no to that question. She could feel her body heating up. Jake traced his fingers up her arms leaving goosebumps in their wake.

“No strings attached. Could you handle that?”

Genny’s breath hitched. She knew she wanted to do this. She had wanted to jump his bones after the first time she had met him.

“If this happens Jake that is it. One time. No strings and I don’t want you acting weird afterwards, got it?”

It only took a moment for Jake to think about what she had said before he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her to him.

“I think I can handle that.”

And just like that their lips fused to each other’s. Jake pushed Genny towards the hay bales to the side of them. Genny felt the hay at the back of her legs.

“Stop.” Genny said withdrawing her lips from his and breathing heavily. “I want on top.”

Jake gave her a quick once over and allowed her to push him onto the hay. Genny hiked her dress up and straddled his lap. She closed her eyes in pleasure when she felt his hardness growing beneath her. Jake grabbed her and continued his assault on her mouth. His hands grabbed her breasts causing Genny to gasp giving him the perfect entrance for his tongue. Jake started to grind his hips up towards Genny’s wet core. He quickly took her flimsy dress off and threw her bra making them both laugh. Jake kneaded her breasts in his calloused hands enjoying every moan she reciprocated. Genny started to unbuckle his belt and undid his pants finally freeing him. Jake slid his fingers underneath the side of her panties and ripped them completely off. Genny squealed as he threw them in the same direction he had thrown her bra.  He grabbed a condom from his front pocket and put it on with ease.

“You just carry those around with you?” Genny asked with a smile and sweat beading off of her.

“Always gotta be prepared, honey.” Jake said moving her hair behind her ear. Not being able to contain herself any longer she grabbed Jake’s dick and slowly slid it into her. Genny closed her eyes and adjusted to Jake’s thickness. Slowly she started to ride him. Jake took her right breast into his mouth as he pulled and played with the other. Genny could feel the heat building up in her stomach and started to move in a frenzy. Jake met her with his thrusts finally making them both peak. Genny lay on Jake’s chest completely satisfied.

“Well look at that Jakey, you didn’t even have to buy me a drink first.” Genny murmured. Jake’s laugh rumbled out causing Genny to smile and lift herself up. She looked at him and placed her hand on his cheek. “No strings attached remember?”

“I remember, Sweetheart. I remember.”

Last edited by Jennycat_92 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennycat_92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romping Jake

Post by Angie on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Oh. Em. Geeee. What the flying ass was that!? It's not obvious at all that you read romance novels! Omg. This could totally be a legit romance novel. It fits the cliche to the T. I couldn't quit giggling like an immature teenager. Seriously, omg, its so hilar. I can't wait for Johnny Erection. And I'd like to hear her called Gennifer Tipples, at least once. Lol. Omg wtf is wrong with you. I can't quit laughing. Jake is a douche lol. Forget him!
Angie
Admin

View user profile http://roguescript.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasezzz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 am

I want you to know that this is beautiful and I could read only this for the rest of my life and be satisfied.
Chasezzz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:25 am

Chasezzz wrote:I want you to know that this is beautiful and I could read only this for the rest of my life and be satisfied.

Best comment ever.
Angie
Admin

View user profile http://roguescript.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennycat_92 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Ya'lls comments are sooo great! so supportive of my sex stories lol
Jennycat_92

View user profile

Back to top Go down